AVG antivirus comes with its Firewall which allows users to allow or block certain IP addresses. This will help you to make your online life more secure. You can block all those IP address which according to you are suspicious and that continuously tries to have access on your PC. And in contrast, you can allow IP address of specific devices that you are trying to connect to such as your printer. You can take help from experts to create your white list and blacklist if you want by dialing AVG Support Number UK.
In this blog we are going to guide you with steps related to AVG Internet Security product to allow and block IP addresses.
- Open your AVG antivirus program.
- From the Options menu, click on the Firewall settings.
- Next tab on Expert mode.
- Then from the left menu, click Defined Networks.
- Now you need to define whether you want to block or allow all connections for the defined IP address:
- Select IP address white list, if you want to allow the IP address.
- Or Select the IP Address Blacklist, if your want to block the IP address.
- One you are done click Edit Networks.
- Now click Add IP. Here you can define the IP Address, range of IP address or IP address/mask that you want to allow or block as per your requirement.
- Then click OK. You will need to repeat the previous steps if you want to add more items in the list.
- Then again click OK, to save your white list or blacklist settings.
- Once you are done with configuration, click Ok to save AVG Firewall settings.
Hope we have made the task easier for you. Now you can allow or block any IP address as per your need and you don’t have to depend on anyone for this task. As we mentioned above that these steps only belong to AVG Internet Security, in case you are using any other any other AVG product then please contact antivirus experts at AVG Contact Number UK.